**Consignment seasons-Please consign items according to these seasonal guidelines.*Seasons are suggestions only. Varies on space available in shop, call ahead.*
* Spring-February 15-April 1: Lightweight fabrics, short sleeve dresses, 3/4 and short sleeve tops, spring jackets, skirts, spring shoes
* Summer-April 1-July 1: Lightweight fabrics, capris, shorts, sleeveless, sundresses, skirts, sandals, short sleeves.
* Fall-August 1-October 1: long&3 /4 sleeve tops, light sweaters, capris, jeans, pants, fall jackets, dresses, fall shoes.
* Winter-October 1-January 15th: woolens, sweaters, heavy coats/jackets, holiday items-(only through November 1st), winter scarves, other winter items. We do not accept fur, leather or suede.
* Prom dresses January 1 through April 1
* When can I consign items? We accept consignments Wednesday through Saturday up to an hour before we close. To be fair to all consignors, we will look at 10 items without an appointment, no more than twice per month. If you would like us to look at more than 10 items, please make an appointment and we will look at up to 20 items, twice per month. We may limit consignments to once per month during busy times.
* What brands does the store accept? Quality designer brands are desirable. We do not consign brands from Target, Walmart, Kmart, Dots, Hanes and Payless-please refer to our preferred brands list. We do not consign cosmetics, lotions, perfumes, undergarments, swimwear or sleepwear. All items must be in season, in style, clean, pressed, and in pristine condition. Jewelry must be 14k, sterling or high quality
* What are the terms of consignment? We will consign items for up to 60 days. After 30 days items are reduced by 50% of the original selling price. All items left in the store at the end of the consignment period become the property of LMTT and may be sold, donated or disposed of. If you are picking up items, please call 24 hours ahead so we can have it ready for you.
* What percent will I receive? Consigners will get 50% commission , there is a small buyers fee added to the price to offset LMTT selling expenses which does not affect your consignment amount.
* When do I get paid? The monthly payout period will be once per month from the 1st through the 7th ONLY. This will allow your items to go through the full consignment cycle. Payouts will be done in the form of a check, and must be above $30.00. We will do cash payouts for under $30.00 once per month from the 1st through the 7th only. Only the consignor on account can pick up cash/check. You can authorize someone to pick up funds on your consignment policies and agreement sheet. Money due to consigner must be picked up no later than one year from the date the item sold, or it will be forfeited to LMTT.
* How is the selling price determined? Pricing is determined by the store owner, or designated staff, after current selling trends and prices are considered. Markdowns and sales are at the store owner’s discretion.
* What about high end purses& jewelry, formal wear and bridal gowns? You may consign these items for 6 months. After 5 months, items are reduced by 50% of the original selling price. At the end of the consignment period, unsold items become the property of LMTT. It is the consigner’s responsibility to pick up any unsold merchandise before the end of the consignment period.